On This Page
Note: Please inform email@example.com if you find a link that doesn't work. And if you really want to be helpful, try to figure out the correct web address and let us know.
- AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) — A central repository for AETC program and contact information and for training materials developed within the AETC network.
- CDC - HIV/AIDS — News headlines, surveillance reports, downloadable slide kits, and even a kid's corner.
- Community AIDS Treatment Information — Canadian web site providing a centralized search for treatment information and other issues facing persons infected with HIV.
- Gay Men's Health Crisis (GMHC) — Includes patient-oriented information on medical and social issues surrounding living with HIV disease.
- HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB) of the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- AIDSInfo — Information on treatment, prevention, medical research, clinical trials, drugs, treatment guidelines, and vaccines.
- HIV InSite — Information on HIV/AIDS treatment, prevention, and policy from the University of California San Francisco
- National AIDS Fund
- Project Inform — Information on the diagnosis, treatment and research of HIV disease as well as public policy and access to health care.
- Office of AIDS Research (OAR) National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Test Positive Aware Network — Peer-led programming, support services, information dissemination, and advocacy.
Nutrition and Exercise
Medical Nutrition Therapy
See also Public Policy on this web site.
Ryan White CARE Act
- HRSA: HIV/AIDS Bureau
- Title I Eligible Metropolitan Areas Websites:
(Note: Of the 51 EMAs, not all have websites, and not all EMA websites are listed here.)
Title I Eligible Metropolitan Area Contact List
Title II Consortia Contact List
This symbol denotes a PDF file. To view, save, or print this file, you need Acrobat Reader, which is publically available at no charge from Adobe®.
The American Dietetic Association and the Infectious Diseases Dietetic Practice Group does not provide, support, or endorse any software products or computer services.